Friday, June 17, 2011

Well Tea

I had just finished an exam in the morning and was looking for some food with my buddies from class to "chillax" after the exam. Being at UBC, there were not many choices because my buddies did not want to leave the campus. We ended up at Well Tea at the UBC Village. This is my second time at Well Tea, as I do not come often because I think it is quite expensive. 

I looked at the menu on the wall and spent a long time deciding what to get because there so many choices, I guess this is like how people find their dating partners. 

Here is what I ended up getting:


Taiwanese Sausauges with Rice with three side dishes $7.45     4.5/5

+
  • yum yum, this was much better than the Sweet and Sour Pork I ordered here last time
  • Good quantity of food, I thought that the food would not be enough for me because I was so hungry after the exam, but it was more than enough!
  • Taiwanese sausauges were great, they were salty, but not too salty
  • The side dishes I think were potato strips, cabbage, and lettuce, I especially liked the potato strips because they were soft and chewy
  • I think I like Taiwanese rice in general, all the Taiwanese restaurants I go to always have this type of rice, it's a very sticky type of rice and it is absolutely delicious to go along with the sauce and the food
-
  • If the food was a little hotter, it'd be better










Strawberry Bubble Milk Tea $4.00     5/5

+
  • This was a really refreshing drink 
  • Strong strawberry flavor (I opened the lid after and saw big chunks of real strawberries at the bottom, very good)
  • Very cold, perfect for the summer weather
-
  • No bubbles? (but the actual price was slightly less than $4.00, so maybe to account for no bubbles, but I think they should tell me at least)

    Overall: This time was a lot better than the last time I came, so I'll be back, it's a great place to "chillax" with some friends. Only thing that might stop me is the prices though, it's a bit too expensive for the average student. 

    Well Tea (UBC) on Urbanspoon

    No comments:

    Post a Comment