Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dairy Queen

Thought to get some dessert after having Thai dinner in Downtown because it was the second day of Summer and the weather was looking good. I did not know that this was going to not be such a good idea for me. I will explain why later.


My group spent a few minutes deciding where to go; we ended deciding to go to a Dairy Queen. So we brought out our smartphones and located the closest Dairy Queen to our vicinity!


As I left the Thai restaurant, I was already shivering because I was only wearing a T-shirt and I did not expect it to be so cool at night. 


Here's what I got at DQ:


Peanut Butter Parfait ~$5     3.5/5

+
  • Peanuts were very fresh and were not too salty
  • The whole thing just melted together and was a good texture
  • Not too frozen or too melted; a good liquid-like mix
-
  • A little too sweet for me




Overall: The Peanut Butter Parfait was very good, but I think I should wait until the summer heat actually hits before I go out for dessert at night because I was freezing while eating this outside.

Dairy Queen/Orange Julius on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment