Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kingspark Good Food


Had to make an early morning trip to Crystal Mall today and did not have time to eat breakfast at home. I prepared a sandwich to bring with me on the bus ride, but stupidly forgot the sandwich at home. I did not want to spend money on breakfast as I was going to eat lunch at Crystal Mall anyways, but my stomach took over, and I bought a little sandwich at Kingspark Good Food inside the food court. Hopefully the food lives up to the name of the restaurant :)

Here's what I ate:

Corned Beef and Egg Sandwich 牛肉三明治 $3.25 tax included     3/5

+
  • Beef and egg came very hot
-
  • The beef was not very salty, I would have preferred a little more salty
  • An imbalance in the quantity of the egg vs. the beef, there seemed to be much more beef than egg; I would have preferred more egg
  • It would be better to increase the size of the innards of the sandwich, so that the sandwich looks more appealing, because right now, the bread is much bigger than the contents of the sandwich











 



Overall: I have only had one dish out of their many options, so I can not make a conclusive statement of whether they are good, but I think I just made a poor decision in my choice of food; I would come here again because the prices are pretty cheap.

Kingspark Good Food (Crystal Mall) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment