Sunday, June 19, 2011

A&W

Needed a quick breakfast in preparation for a long day. Decided to just go to the local A&W for breakfast as we got some coupons in the mail. I actually prefer their plate breakfasts over their breakfast burgers. It was quite early, so the restaurant was almost empty, but the food was prepared quickly, good efficiency.

Now on to the food:

Egg, Bacon, Toast $3 with coupon     3.5/5

+
  • The toast was absolutely delicious when combined with the strawberry jam, it was really soft so I did not have to rip it with my mouth, I do not like when I have to do that!
  • Egg was done well, the yolk did not leak and it was not too cooked so the yolk was still fluid; I love the feeling of slurping the egg yolk
-
  • Would be better if the food was hotter, it got cold really quick, so the bacon was not as good as it should have been


Overall: A&W is a reliable fast food restaurant for breakfast. The  breakfasts it serves is, in my opinion, much better than McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment