Friday, December 30, 2011

Zakkushi (W. 4th Av.)

First time trying Zakkushi. At first I expected something like Guu, but it's actually really different. Almost all the food on the menu are grilled skewers. It is a little pricey, but the food quality is top... This is one of the better foods I've ever had... Here's some pictures of some of the skewers I had. Each one is ~$2. The set at the bottom was $8.20.





I definitely want to come back because the skewers are so very good... They have cooked it to the PERFECT level...I also got their sake ice cream for dessert


This was definitely something new for me, although the taste was a bit weird because the ice cream is sweet and the sake was bitter... didn't really like it.


Overall: I want to try their other locations and see how they are. The restaurant is TINY so make a reservation.

Zakkushi Charcoal Grill (Kitsilano) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment