Friday, December 30, 2011

Cattle Hot Pot


Decided to have Chinese Hot Pot before heading to the Richmond Night Market, I forgot why we decided on Cattle Hot Pot, but it was my first time there.

The price was pretty good for the dinner all you can eat. They had some items on the list that were pretty cool, like the salted fish rice in pot.

One of our friends is a big spicy eater, but I'm not! So we decided to get two soup bases, one for me and one for her.


And they had luncheon meat for hot pot, first time I've done that but it was good... but then, luncheon meat is always good in my opinion...
 I thought the food was pretty fresh so food quality is good.


I was amazed at the size of the oysters even after being cooked, never seen oysters that big before.













Overall: I feel 2 hours is not enough for hot pot, we were quickly rushed to leave after the time limit, which was a little disappointing because I wasn't finish eating! But the food is good, so maybe go on a weekday where there is less people.

Cattle Hot Pot Restaurant ็‰›ไป”็ซ้‹ on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment