Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Favor Eat World - Taiwanese Specialty


Find myself visiting the wonderful Crystal Mall quite often these days, found myself here in the lunch hour and wanted to grab a quick lunch as I was hurrying to an appointment. With so many choices, again I had a hard decision in choosing what to eat. I was actually at the stall next to this one yesterday when I saw a lady grab the Taiwanese Beef Noodle from this place; I was drooling yesterday, so I had to try it today when I had the chance. From the big display they had, it seems that this would be safe option.


Beef Noodles (Soup) $6.03     4/5

+
  • They had the option of choosing a spicy soup, but since I can not eat spicy, I chose to stick with the non spicy soup, this soup had a very strong taste, it was a little spicy, and the taste is hard to describe, but it reminded me of the soup base of kimchi bowl noodles
  • The beef was a very good texture, not too hard; I hate it when beef is too hard that it annoys your teeth to bite into, but this texture was perfect
  • The noodles themselves were similar to udon and it was great to "suck" them into the mouth
  • Complementary hot cup of tea
  • Served boiling hot, a very refreshing lunch and I really enjoyed it
-
  • Soup was a little too salty, but otherwise still good

   


Overall: Another success inside the Crystal Mall food court, I imagine this Beef Noodle would be even better in the cold winter of Vancouver because it'd warm you in seconds and the feeling will be so good. I will be back at the food court for more food :).


Favor Eat World - Taiwanese Specialty (Crystal Mall) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment