Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Honour Roll (Revisited)

As I previously mentioned, The Honour Roll is just really convenient for a quick bite after classes. So today again, I am at the Honour Roll; little did I know that I would be in for a pleasant surprise.

Philadelphia Roll $3.50     5/5

 +
  • mmmmmmm, best roll I've had at The Honour Roll; the surprise is from the numerous times I've been there, I've never seen this roll at all, they should definitely make more of this one!
  • smoked salmon, avocado, and cream cheese (mmmm) were all excellent, I give extra kudos to the cream cheese because it was SOOOOO good...















Spicy Crunchy Roll $3.95     4.5/5
roll with avocado and crunchy tempura bits




 +
  •  lives up to its name, very crunchy and fresh
  • avocado was fresh, I find that they are almost always fresh at The Honour Roll
  • teriyaki sauce compliments the roll well


















Overall: I am never unhappy with The Honour Roll, and this time, they deliver again. I hope to try the Philadelphia Roll again, I think it is become my new favourite :), my old favourite was the Smoked Salmon Roll.

The Honour Roll on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment